Ikesu doraku Azumabashi branch IKESU DOURAKU AZUMABASHI TEN
- Ikesu doraku Azumabashi branch Manager Hirokazu Shibata
- We offer a variety of dishes including fresh sugata zukuri (sashimi arranged in the original shape) and shrimp dishes.
There is seat where light up of the Skytree is seen. We offer a lot of such as seats among big things and small things private room and fish preserves. We wait for visit.
- : Kani Douraku
- : Contracted parking lot
- ※Find a route to the Kani Douraku with Google map and GPS.
||〒130-0001 1-23-30, Azumabashi, Sumida-ku, Tokyo
||December 31 (the last day of the year) closed
||Weekdays 11:30 - 14:00/17:00 - 22:00 Saturday,Sunday and National holiday 11:30 - 22:00
|The number of seats
|The number of private rooms
|The largest room capacity
||Maximum 26 people
||Japanese style sunken seating
- By trains:
- 3 minutes walk from Asakusa Station - Exit 5 on Tokyo Metro Ginza Line and Honjo-Azumabashi Station - A1/A3 exit on Toei Asakusa Line
||Parking discount service is available, if motor vehicles parked at contracted parking lot. Please show a staff the parking ticket.
- ※Credit cards and Union pay accepted.
Visa, Master, JCB and American Express etc
- ※We do not charge for a service fee and a room fee.
Shops in greater Tokyo & Kanto region