Kawasaki branch KAWASAKI TEN
- Kawasaki Branch Manager Hideo Yoshida
- Hot day continues, but please take care of oneself every day.
It was advantageous in live Hair crab and offered Kaiseki (Multicourse meal) to be able to have this time.
Even if characteristic of Hair crab just tastes heavy Crab paste, we are good,
Even if we toss the body which Hair crab untied and taste, we can enjoy.
Please enjoy difference in person taste only by Kani Doraku.
- : Kani Douraku
- : Contracted parking lot
- ※Find a route to the Kani Douraku with Google map and GPS.
||〒210-0023 16-1, Ogawacho, Kawasaki-ku, Kawasaki-shi, Kanagawa
||December 31 (the last day of the year) closed
||11:30 - 22:00
|The number of seats
|The number of private rooms
|The largest room capacity
||Maximum 100 people
||Separated for smoking and non-smoking / Wheelchair accessible restroom / Private room (Dining table) / Horigotatsu (Japanese style sunken seating)
- By trains:
- 6 minutes walk from Kawasaki Station on JR, 7 minutes walk from Kawasaki Station on Keikyu Line-Exit 36 at the underground shopping street Azeria
||Parking discount service is available, if motor vehicles parked at contracted parking lot. Please show a staff the parking ticket.
- ※Credit cards and Union pay accepted.
Visa, Master, JCB and American Express etc
- ※We do not charge for a service fee and a room fee.
Shops in greater Tokyo & Kanto region