Shinjuku Honten (Main restaurant in Tokyo) SHINJYUKU HONTEN
- Shinjuku Honten (Main restaurant in Kanto area) Manager Kentaro Yamada
- Large hall and big things and small things private room until up to 100 banquets, moat seat to be able to spend slowly
Please fully enjoy cooking in one of specialty store.
In the case of return of shopping and meeting, please use our restaurant.
If there are requests, please contact Yamada of Manager.
- : Kani Douraku
- : Contracted parking lot
- ※Find a route to the Kani Douraku with Google map and GPS.
||〒160-0022 3-14-20, Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo Theatre Bldg 7, 8F
||The last day of the year (12/31)
||11:30 - 23:00
|The last order
||22:30 (for the last time entering a shop)
|The number of seats
|The number of private rooms
|The largest room capacity
||Maximum 100 people
||Dig smoking room perfection; seat
- By trains:
- 3 minutes walk from Exit B3 of Shinjuku 3-chome station on Tokyo Metro Marunouchi, Fukutoshin Line and Toei Shinjuku Line
||Parking discount service is available, if motor vehicles parked at contracted parking lot. Please show a staff the parking ticket.
- ※Credit cards and Union pay accepted.
Visa, Master, JCB and American Express etc
- ※We do not charge for a service fee and a room fee.
Shops in greater Tokyo & Kanto region