Shinjuku Honten (Main restaurant in Tokyo) SHINJYUKU HONTEN
- Shinjuku Honten (Main restaurant in Kanto area) Manager Kenichiro Hayano
- It became about time when change appetite sprang out in season. How about crab dishes this evening?
Please thoroughly enjoy sweetness of Snow crab and taste of King crab and mellowness of miso of Hair crab.
We can offer dishes widely from a la carte to course.
Please enjoy a time of congenial friend and important family and supreme bliss!
Let's become smile in Kani Doraku!
- : Kani Douraku
- : Contracted parking lot
- ※Find a route to the Kani Douraku with Google map and GPS.
||〒160-0022 3-14-20, Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo Theatre Bldg 7, 8F
||December 31 (the last day of the year) closed
||11:30 - 23:00
|The number of seats
|The number of private rooms
|The largest room capacity
||Maximum 100 people
||Separated smoking and non-smoking / Horigotatsu (Japanese style sunken seating)
- By trains:
- 3 minutes walk from Exit B3 of Shinjuku 3-chome station on Tokyo Metro Marunouchi, Fukutoshin Line and Toei Shinjuku Line
||Parking discount service is available, if motor vehicles parked at contracted parking lot. Please show a staff the parking ticket.
- ※Credit cards and Union pay accepted.
Visa, Master, JCB and American Express etc
- ※We do not charge for a service fee and a room fee.
Shops in greater Tokyo & Kanto region