Shinjuku Honten (Main restaurant in Tokyo) SHINJYUKU HONTEN
- Shinjuku Honten (Main restaurant in Kanto area) Manager Kenichiro Hayano
- It was season when warm sunlight had good feeling. . How about crab dishes this evening?
Including drawing card dishes Kani suki (Crab hot pot with suki soup), please thoroughly enjoy dishes in one of specialty store including char-grilling.
We can offer dishes widely from a la carte to course.
Please enjoy a time of congenial friend and important family and supreme bliss!
Let's become smile in Kani Doraku!
- : Kani Douraku
- : Contracted parking lot
- ※Find a route to the Kani Douraku with Google map and GPS.
||〒160-0022 3-14-20, Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo Theatre Bldg 7, 8F
||11:30 - 23:00
|The number of seats
|The number of private rooms
|The largest room capacity
||Maximum 100 people
||Separated smoking and non-smoking / Horigotatsu (Japanese style sunken seating)
- By trains:
- 3 minutes walk from Exit B3 of Shinjuku 3-chome station on Tokyo Metro Marunouchi, Fukutoshin Line and Toei Shinjuku Line
||Parking discount service is available, if motor vehicles parked at contracted parking lot. Please show a staff the parking ticket.
- ※Credit cards and Union pay accepted.
Visa, Master, JCB and American Express etc
- ※We do not charge for a service fee and a room fee.
Shops in greater Tokyo & Kanto region