Shinjuku Honten (Main restaurant in Tokyo) SHINJYUKU HONTEN
- Shinjuku Honten (Main restaurant in Kanto area) Manager Kenichiro Hayano
- It was season to feel autumn deepening day by day. How about crab dishes this evening?
Including drawing card dishes Kani suki (Crab hot pot with suki soup), please thoroughly enjoy dishes in one of specialty store including char-grilling.
We can offer dishes widely from a la carte to course.
Please enjoy a time of congenial friend and important family and supreme bliss!
Let's become smile in Kani Doraku!
- : Kani Douraku
- : Contracted parking lot
- ※Find a route to the Kani Douraku with Google map and GPS.
||〒160-0022 3-14-20, Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo Theatre Bldg 7, 8F
※On the last day of the year (December 31), we take a rest.
||11:30 - 23:00
|The number of seats
|The number of private rooms
|The largest room capacity
||Maximum 100 people
||Entirely non-smoking (there is smoking area, and separate for smokers and nonsmokers after 18:00 on weekdays); dig; kotatsu seat
- By trains:
- 3 minutes walk from Exit B3 of Shinjuku 3-chome station on Tokyo Metro Marunouchi, Fukutoshin Line and Toei Shinjuku Line
||Parking discount service is available, if motor vehicles parked at contracted parking lot. Please show a staff the parking ticket.
- ※Credit cards and Union pay accepted.
Visa, Master, JCB and American Express etc
- ※We do not charge for a service fee and a room fee.
Shops in greater Tokyo & Kanto region