Shinjuku Honten (Main restaurant in Kanto area) SHINJUKU HONTEN
Word From SHINJUKU HONTEN, also known as person from shop
- Shinjuku Honten (Main restaurant in Kanto area) Manager Kentaro Yamada
- On celebration and memorial day, please use our restaurant for the pleasant dinner including birthday.
We offer seats such as big things and small things private room which can relax slowly, moat seat.
If there are requests, please contact Yamada of Manager.
- : Kani Douraku
- : Contracted parking lot
- ※Find a route to the Kani Doraku with Google map and GPS.
||〒160-0022 3-14-20, Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo Theatre Bldg 7, 8F
||The last day of the year (12/31)
||11:30-22:00 (L.O 21:30)
|The last entering a shop
|The number of seats
|The number of private rooms
|The largest room capacity
||Maximum 100 people
||Entirely non-smoking (smoking privy chamber perfection); dig; seat
- By trains:
- 3 minutes walk from Exit B3 of Shinjuku 3-chome station on Tokyo Metro Marunouchi, Fukutoshin Line and Toei Shinjuku Line
||Parking discount service is available, if motor vehicles parked at contracted parking lot. Please show a staff the parking ticket.
- ※Credit cards and Union pay accepted.
Visa, Master, JCB and American Express etc
- ※We do not charge for a service fee and a room fee.
Shops in greater Tokyo & Kanto region