Shibuya Koen dori branch SHIBUYA KOEN DORI TEN
- Shibuya Koen dori branch Manager Takahiro Aoyama
- How about Rice & Soup of Crab dishes after the one such as town walk and shopping of Shibuya in friend and families, movie viewing? We offer dishes whether you were full of variety including hearty Kaiseki (Multicourse meal) from easy Lunch menu.
We look forward to seeing you.
- : Kani Douraku
- : Contracted parking lot
- ※Find a route to the Kani Douraku with Google map and GPS.
||〒150-0042 20-15, Udagawacho, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo Humax Bldg 9, 10F
※On the last day of the year (December 31), we take a rest.
||11:30 - 23:00
|The number of seats
|The number of private rooms
|The largest room capacity
||Maximum 16 people
||Separated for smoking and non-smoking / Dining table / Horigotatsu (Japanese style sunken seating)
- By trains:
- 2 minutes walk from Shibuya Station-West exit(Hachiko-guchi)
||Partner parking lot (published by parking lot / parking discount ticket in front of Shibuya-ku government office)
- ※Credit cards and Union pay accepted.
Visa, Master, JCB and American Express etc
- ※We do not charge for a service fee and a room fee.
Shops in greater Tokyo & Kanto region