Shibuya Koen dori branch SHIBUYA KOEN DORI TEN
- Shibuya Koen dori branch Manager Takahiro Aoyama
- When we enjoy Crab cooking that is full of color while taking a walk through town of Shibuya, how about?
Including drawing card dishes Kani suki (Crab hot pot with suki soup) Lunch menu and a la carte dishes, Crab kaiseki (Multicourse meal)
You can fully enjoy Crab dishes.
We wait for visit.
- : Kani Douraku
- : Contracted parking lot
- ※Find a route to the Kani Douraku with Google map and GPS.
||〒150-0042 20-15, Udagawacho, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo Humax Bldg 9, 10F
||The last day of the year (12/31)
||11:30 - 23:00
|The last order
||22:30 (for the last time entering a shop)
|The number of seats
|The number of private rooms
|The largest room capacity
||Maximum 16 people
||Dig chair seat equipped with smoking room; seat
- By trains:
- 2 minutes walk from Shibuya Station-West exit(Hachiko-guchi)
||Partner parking lot (published by parking lot/parking discount ticket in front of Shibuya-ku government office)
- ※Credit cards and Union pay accepted.
Visa, Master, JCB and American Express etc
- ※We do not charge for a service fee and a room fee.
Shops in greater Tokyo & Kanto region